TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patent portfolio for sale “Systems And Methods For Detecting Security Threats And Injection Exploits” which includes U.S. Granted Patents US 10,812,497 B2 and U.S. Patent Applications US 20200404007 A1 & US 20200404008 A1 assigned to Corner Venture Partners LLC. The IP relates to security in enterprise, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) environments more specifically to collecting connection and application execution information while tracking the users and machines involved and detecting injection exploits.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Threat detection and response system can respond to detected threats by performing enforcement against connections and/or application execution events involving specific IP addresses, machines, applications, processes, files, and/or users.
- It identifies the injection vulnerability in the code during the invocation of the program execution functions, SQL, NoSQL and/or query execution functions.
- It automatically identifies the vulnerable part of the code.
- It complements current detection techniques such as signature-based pattern matching of the SQL commands with known SQL commands such as UNION, etc. at the network layer and source code analysis.
- The detection is independent of the deployment of an application and the manner it accepts external inputs.
- It can raise an alert during the time the actual exploitation is being performed by a threat actor.
- It is independent of the application and/or operating system making it capable of detecting known and 0-day vulnerabilities in the application.
The managed detection and response market is estimated to grow from USD 4.9 billion in 2021 to USD 21.90 billion by 2030, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.1% during the forecast period.