TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “Close Proximity Notification System” which includes U.S. Patents US 8831642 B2, US 9219979 B2, US 9219980 B2, US 9219981 B2, US 9219990 B2, US 9628949 B2, US 9674688 B2, US 9681264 B2, US 9693190 B2, US 9743229 B2, US 9998906 B2 and US application US 20180084375 A1 assigned to CONNECTQUEST LLC. The IP package relates to methods and systems for a location of information provision for transceiver a enabled device (Smartphone, Sensor, Wearable, etc). The IP package also includes methods and system for facilitating interpersonal contacts and social and commercial networking.
IOT OBJECT-TO-OBJECT BROADCASTING LOCATION OF INFORMATION INVENTIONS
ELEVEN PATENTS, TWO FAMILIES IN FORCE FROM 2011 – 2032
- Autonomous Driving – Processing of location-of-information in V2X broadcasts.
- Infotainment – Connecting smart devices to vehicle dashboards for location-of-information.
- Retail Engagement – Connecting smart phones to store broadcasting beacons for location-of-information..
- Wearables – Broadcasting location-of-information among wearable devices.
- Hospitality Industry – The ability of smart keys to exchange location-of-information broadcasts to determine access to rooms.
- Medical Devices – The ability of patient worn devices to broadcast location-of-information fields to monitoring systems.
- Asset Tracking – The ability of equipment-tracking-devices to broadcast location-of-information fields to monitoring systems.
- Campus Security – The ability of end user phones to stay in contact with GPS posts, so that “panic broadcasts” to a security monitoring system can know the exact location of the victim.
- Industrial Processing – The ability of plant equipment transceivers to broadcast location-of-information fields to assembly management systems.
- Smart Cities – The ability of traffic management devices (traffic lights, stop signs) to broadcast location-of-information fields to vehicles to govern their movement.
- Interior mapping and position location – Beacon broadcast of location of information and phone to phone close proximity notification.
- Smart homes and security – Connecting smartphones, clocks, speakers, lights, doorbells, cameras, windows, window blinds, hot water heaters, appliances, cooking utensils and then sending location of information to these IoT devices.
- Healthcare – Using beacons, healthcare providers and patients can retrieve the information they need while connecting to a larger network of information. In the future, we can also expect the BLE signals that empower beacons to find their way into an interconnected web of medical devices so that patient data and needs are never more than a click away for healthcare providers.
The global location of things market was USD 7.65 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach around USD 71.55 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR approximately 37.63% between 2019 and 2025.