TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “ISOLATION GARMENT AND FOOT WARE” and “Shoe cover” which includes U.S Patent 7,926,120 B2, 8,375,464 B2, and D,672,537 S1 and U.S Trademarks 1422769 1431052 and 1430961 assigned to McCann D. Birmingham. The IP relates to an Isolation Garment And Foot Ware comprising the ImpervaGown and ImpervaShoe which are made of material that is impervious to all fluids and liquids. The ImpervaWear prevents and protects against cross-contamination of harmful or negative fluids. This protection allows employees to work comfortably and effectively in dry clothing for the duration of their work shift.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- ImpervaWear 1 size design benefits both buyer and manufacturer by using less than 2 yards vs the standard PPE gown.
- The design eliminates sleeve retraction allowing employees to work comfortably and effectively in dry clothing for the duration of their work shift. The protection further allows staff to provide their patients’ showers without needing to spend the rest of their day in wet clothing.
- Protect employees that work in high risk areas of healthcare facilities (i.e. hospitals, emergency rooms, surgery) against contact of blood, saliva, etc, with the skin of the worker.
- After 10+ years of R&D we calculated that PPE efficiency configurations plateaued without our 1 size fits all elastic feature. The arm opening includes an elastic portion to resiliently contact the arm, and a back opening having a tie portion, wherein the tie portion is configured to allow the isolation gown to be secured to the wearer., blood stain resistant, and proofed for accumulation of moisture.
- The body cover portion and the two sleeve portions are constructed from a material impervious to liquids. The material is used to construct isolation gown which may be flame resistant, waterproof.
- Maintains freedom of movement without risk of exposure due to each individual’s unique body structure (despite gender differences in body composition).
- It cover a wearer’s shoe and a portion of the wearer’s leg. The cover may include a leg opening and a heel opening to leave the heal of the wearer’s shoe exposed for traction purposes, which provides effective protection from slips and falls and allows for free range of movement.
The Protective Clothing is projected to grow at a rate of 6.9 percent by 2025, to reach USD 12.3 billion in 2025 from USD 8.8 billion in 2020. The Isolation Gowns market is projected to grow at a rate of 5.46 percent by 2025, to reach USD 1736.26 million in 2025 from USD 1196.74 million in 2018.