TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “Endovascular & Extravascular Wireless Pacemaker System” which includes U.S. Granted Patents US9216280, US9289593, US9775991, US10500394, US10549092 and US10821281. All 6 Pacemaker Patents are Wireless, either Endovascular (within the vessels such as the Coronary Sinus) or Extravascular (outside the vascular System) such as within the Intercoastal Space.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- The only extra vascular wireless intercostal pacemaker defibrillator generator and lead.
- The only pacemaker defibrillator algorithm that incorporates non-electric input such as body position, Doppler blood flow and echocardiographic wall motion.
- The only wireless coronary sinus pacemaker/ defibrillator that incorporates one or more right atrial leads, one or more left atrial leads, and one or more left ventricular leads in one structure.
- The only wireless pacemaker lead that is not rod shaped but flat ribbon-like that hugs the inner contour of the coronary venous system.
- The only wireless intercostal pacemaker that can pace the heart using ultrasound energy.
- The only intercostal pacemaker generator that is rechargeable.
- The only wireless device that provides atrial and left ventricular pacing in one structure within the coronary venous system.
- The only wireless lead that discloses an electric conduit that bypasses the AV node with controlled rate and direction of conduction without the need for a battery.