TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “System for managing web-based content data and applications” which includes U.S. Granted Patents US 9729658 B2, US 10334068 B2 and pending unpublished application 16/602794 assigned to Razdog LLC. The IP relates to computer systems for managing and migrating through web-based content data in a cloud-based computing environment from multiple content data sources through a single point of access and/or user interface from a remote computing device.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- It presents a swiping technology which provides a Smartphone like experience, with fully swipeable web pages and content, deployed by a server to any user device which has a browser and internet access.
- The present invention is capable of being integrated directly into the content applications from the multiple content data sources or service providers.
- Users choose whether to swipe OR click on icons to move to or between specific web pages, applications or content on or within web-based sites or content.
- Works with desktop and laptop PCs and Macs, iPads and other tablets, netbooks, smartphones and other handhelds, and any other devices to which you deliver content via the Internet.
- Easily integrates into your website and other Internet-based content.
- It is not based on links or pull-down menus. Instead, users swipe between web pages, documents, applications, business tools, search, or virtually any online content.
Cloud computing refers to the model or network where a program or applications run, which can be accessed by many devices or servers at a time. The cloud computing services market size was valued at $264.80 billion in 2019, and is projected to reach $927.51 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2027.