This Intellectual Property (IP) includes a portfolio of two granted U.S. Design Patent Nos. USD713269; USD748,502 and one U.S. Design Patent Application No. 29/550,015. The patent portfolio relates to smart watch case designs.
The designs disclosed in the patents provides the following advantages:
- They eliminate all external buttons to markedly increase protection from the elements
- The case’s interior is threaded to help ensure future upgradability with modular electronics
- The ergonomic design provides contours of the smart watch case that hug the wrist for enhanced stability
- The case can be fabricate in a variety of alloys, including some of the most durable and valuable metals on earth
- The actual metal side of the case can be used to control a wrist watch rather than a button(s)