TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the following patents exclusively for sale: “CLOUD RADIO ACCESS NETWORK” which includes Patents US10064149, US10021592, US9961688 and patent application US16/109,700 assigned to KIOMARS ANVARI.The IP relates to Cloud RAN Architecture, which lowers operating expenses and simplifies the deployment process. The invention allows for pooling the cloud RAN recourses to optimize both OPEX and CAPEX.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Provides network self-optimization.
- Provides support to mobile front-haul and backhaul.
- Provides self-configuration and self-adaptation through self-organizing network functionality (SON).
- Security costs are minimized.
- Saves cost both during the installation and later in the on-going operation.
The global Cloud RAN market is forecasted to grow from 0.68 billion USD in 2017 to 1.13 billion USD by 2022, at compound annual growth ratio (CAGR) of 10.7%. In global Mobile front-haul equipment market is estimated to reach 3.15 billion USD by 2022. Reduction in charges related to Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX), and convenient 4G and 5G accessibility are considered to the major factors driving the growth of the C-RAN market.