TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “Method For Personalizing an Authentication Token” which includes U.S. Patents US 7865738 B2, US 8375212 B2, US 8688990 B2, US 9794066 B2 and US 10009176 B2 assigned to PRISM Tech LLC. The IP relates to a method for personalizing an
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Secure authenticated access to protected system.
- Personalize smart card allow customers to share an interface device.
- User authentication to protect access to customer data.
- Smart card can operate in different modes allowing different limited range of interactions.
- Use of a smart card that has already been delivered to the customer for authentication purposes is cost-effective.
- Remote personalization of the card.
- The application can enter in different modes like personalization mode, normal mode, lock mode.
The Global Smart Card market accounted for $13.00 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $32.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period.