TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patent for sale “MACHINE PROVIDING FOR AN ADVANCED HEADLAMP SYSTEM WITH PERIPHERAL BEAM TECHNOLOGY” which includes U.S Patent US 7,641,372 B2 assigned to Peter Panopoulos. The IP relates to an advanced headlamp system with peripheral beam technology for providing a headlamp assembly for vehicles, which has a multiplicity of light filament bulbs and reflectors built into each headlamp housing unit to provide one or more forward beam.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Headlamp allows a user to control the extent of peripheral vision, or the degree of peripheral vision at night.
- Advanced headlamp extend beam angle as desired to view a wider area as user travel or as user might desire or to narrow it depending on what user want to view.
- Advanced headlamp allows user to easily view what is to the left or to the right of vehicle in the darkness of travel path at night with the touch of a left or right button, or with the touch of a special button that turns both sides on.
- Advanced headlamp assembly have a forward beam and peripheral beam technology built into them to have a multiplicity of light filament bulbs and reflectors.
- Headlamp system allows the driver to set the headlamp system to turn off the bright lights or the peripheral beams of the headlamp system at a certain distance when an oncoming car approaches utilizing a motion sensor, or an infra-red sensor, or another type of sensor.
The Automotive Adaptive Headlight market is projected to grow at a rate of 8.8 percent by 2026, to reach USD 3.48 billion in 2026 from USD 1.77 billion in 2018.