TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patents for sale “Method and apparatus for editing media content” and ‘Retrospective capture trigger ” which includes U.S. granted Patent US 10,614,858 B2 and Patent Applications WO2019070609 A1, WO2019070608A1 and U.S. Unpublished Patent Application Number 16/821,379 and 16/821,423 assigned to Howl Holdings LLC. The IP relates to method of editing media content for a media playback. The technology provides the following advantages:
- The media processing system provides for automatic compilation of media segments, each corresponding
to receipt of a trigger from any registered device.
- User can receive media segments from various capture devices having time stamped trigger datum in a
format synchronized in time for convenient editing.
- The system can automatically edit assembled media segments to generate multi-perspective media content featuring notable captured events.
- Socially-linked users can easily collaborate for group production of media content.
The further IP relates to an event marking device which marks the real time at which notable events occur. The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Assists an individual to conveniently mark a time of occurrence of notable events.
- The user utilizes the trigger event data to advantageously identify the times at which notable events occurred and retrospectively capture media related to the occurrence of notable events.
- A trigger circuit or event marking device can be used in mountain bike, ski pole, smart watch, a raft, a canoe, motorcycle, automobile, an ATV.
Global Media Processing Solutions Market was valued at US$ 10.2Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 28.9 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.9 % during a forecast period.
This patent portfolio is being offered for sale for $96k.