TransactionsIP LLC is pleased to present the exclusive patent portfolio for sale Device covering, protecting, and positioning a portable electronic device which includes U.S. Patents US 9131756 B2 and US 9511903 B2, assigned to Newflux, Llc. The IP relates to covering, protecting, and positioning portable electronic devices.
The technology disclosed provides the following advantages:
- Technology provides an effective protective position, which holds the screen facing the screen protector.
- The invention provides an articulation mechanism to turn the device in viewing mode while maintaining the integrity of the viewing position.
- Display cover component can fasten to the back cover component anywhere within a magnetized region. This provides an advantage of making desired adjustments to the overall position of the display cover component.
- The system provides a feature positioning the screen of the device securely at multiple viewing angles.
- The technology provides a more usable and enjoyable case, which is capable of holding display device in both landscape and portrait mode.
The technology disclosed in the portfolio is effective and got positive feedback after its introduction in market. The product “Flux Flap” raised $108,306 in 35 days, with ZERO marketing dollars. The product was shipped to nearly 40 Countries. The global mobile accessories market is estimated 109.4 billion USD in 2022 with protective carry cases is the top growing category.