Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the TransactionsIP website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by TransactionsIP (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by TransactionsIP, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is not directed to children younger than 13, and service on the Website is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
- Your TransactionsIP Account and Site.If you create a account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify TransactionsIP of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. TransactionsIP will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as Patent Valuation are available on the Website. By selecting an Patent Valuation you agree to pay TransactionsIP the fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Patent Valuation and will cover the purchase as indicated.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors.TransactionsIP has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, TransactionsIP does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. TransactionsIP disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites.We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which TransactionsIP links, and that link to TransactionsIP. TransactionsIP does not have any control over those non-TransactionsIP websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-TransactionsIP website or webpage, TransactionsIP does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. TransactionsIP disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-TransactionsIP websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.As TransactionsIP asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by TransactionsIP that violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify TransactionsIP by using the Contact Us form or by emailing email@example.com. TransactionsIP will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. TransactionsIP will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TransactionsIP or others. In the case of such termination, TransactionsIP will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to TransactionsIP.
- Intellectual Property.This Agreement does not transfer from TransactionsIP to you any TransactionsIP or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with TransactionsIP. TransactionsIP, the TransactionsIP logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with TransactionsIP, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TransactionsIP or TransactionsIP’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any TransactionsIP or third-party trademarks.
- We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using TransactionsIP within the designated notice period. Your continued use of TransactionsIP will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- TransactionsIP may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your TransactionsIP account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The Website is provided “as is”. TransactionsIP and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither TransactionsIP nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability.In no event will TransactionsIP, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to TransactionsIP under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. TransactionsIP shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- US Economic Sanctions. You expressly represent and warrant that your use of the Website and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and TransactionsIP reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TransactionsIP, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TransactionsIP and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of TransactionsIP, or by the posting by TransactionsIP of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Florida. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Florida, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; TransactionsIP may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Gathering and Use of Information
TransactionsIP will only collect your personal information when you purchase our products, or when you voluntarily sign-up for a membership account in order to access certain areas of our site, or when you sign-up for our mailing list. Access to our web site is generally unrestricted, and you may browse it anonymously.
Information we collect from you will never be sold, rented, or shared with third-parties. However, we may need to share your information with our affiliated companies in order to provide services you have purchased or requested. We will make you aware of such instances.
Our website utilizes “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file that permits us to recognize your browser in order to customize your experience, or permit you to access restricted areas. Cookies do not contain personal information.
Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, gather broad demographic information, and administer our Web site.
As a member of our Web site you may occasionally receive an email newsletter informing you of new products and services. You may choose not to receive further email messages by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
We are committed to privacy and support industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Questions regarding this policy may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TransactionsIP is offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we do not issue refunds after the product has been delivered, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing the Patent Valuation. No refunds will be guaranteed or promised. Once we issue a downloadable file, there is no way for us to recall, or rescind a digital item that has already been issued to a customer.
TransactionsIP reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a product (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all products are subject to change without notice.
After TransactionsIP has successfully received your payment, your Patent Valuation purchase will be started. The full report will be sent to the email address listed during the checkout process. It typically takes between 1-3 weeks to complete the valuation depending on what service you purchased. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please email email@example.com.